Popular Posts

Monday, May 26, 2014

CAPF Personnel

Updating of Data of ex-CAPF Personnel

The Welfare and Rehabilitation Board (WARB) for the Ex-Central Armed Police Force Personnel under the Ministry of Home Affairs has been set up to look after their welfare, rehabilitation and redressal of grievances.
The Board has decided to update the latest data of retired CAPF personnel and upload the same on the website of the Board.
The Board request ex-CAPF personnel to update their latest address, Mobile No. on the WARB website www.warb-mha.gov.in
All ex-CAPF personnel may update their data accordingly. They can also send the data by e-mail secywarb-mha@nic.in to the Board.

No comments: