Ministry of Railways have decided that 50% of the existing tatkal quota tickets shall be sold under dynamic fare scheme.
After booking of the first 50% of tatkal tickets under tatkal quota, the subsequent 50% tatkal tickets will be sold on dynamic pricing.
The fare shall increase by 20% after each slab of 10% berths are sold subject to the existing cap (maximum fare chargeable) on dynamic fare.
This scheme is further implemented in following trains of Central Railway with immediate effect.
1. 11005 Dadar - Puducherry Tri-weekly Express
2. 11021 Dadar - Tirunelveli Tri-weekly Express
3. 11050 Shri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus (Kolahpur) - Ahmedabad Express
4. 11088 Pune - Veraval Express
5. 11090 Pune - Bhagat ki Kothi (Jodhpur) Express
6. 11092 Pune - Bhuj Express
7. 11096 Pune - Ahmedabad Ahimsa Express
8. 12051 Dadar - Karmali Jan Shatabdi Express
9. 12101 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus - Howrah Jnaneshwari Express
10. 12129 Pune - Howrah Azad Hind Express
11. 12809 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai - Howrah Mail Via - Nagpur
12. 16351 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai - Nagarcoil Express
13. 16381 Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Mumbai - Kanyakumari Express
14. 18029 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus - Shalimar Express
15. 11061 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus - Muzaffarpur Express
16. 11065 Lokmanya Tilak Terminus - Darbhanga Express
This scheme is already in force on 15 mail/express trains of Central Railway.
All concerned to please take note of this and avail the scheme